Scrabble word: GLUE
Is GLUE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GLUE in dictionaries:
- noun - cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- verb - join or attach with or as if with glue
- verb - be fixed as if by glue
- A strong liquid adhesive obtained by boiling collagenous animal parts such as bones, hides, and hooves into hard gelatin and then adding water.
- Any of various similar adhesives, such as paste, mucilage, or epoxy.
- An adhesive force or factor: Idealism was the glue that held our group together.
- To stick or fasten with or as if with glue.
- To fasten on something attentively: Our eyes were glued to the stage.
- verb - to fasten with glue (an adhesive substance)
There are 4 letters in GLUE: E G L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLUE
Click to search all anagrams of GLUE plus a wildcard: GLUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLUE
Images for GLUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.