Scrabble word: GLUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLUE exist?
Definitions of GLUE in dictionaries:
- noun - cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- verb - join or attach with or as if with glue
- verb - be fixed as if by glue
- A strong liquid adhesive obtained by boiling collagenous animal parts such as bones, hides, and hooves into hard gelatin and then adding water.
- Any of various similar adhesives, such as paste, mucilage, or epoxy.
- An adhesive force or factor: Idealism was the glue that held our group together.
- To stick or fasten with or as if with glue.
- To fasten on something attentively: Our eyes were glued to the stage.
- verb - to fasten with glue (an adhesive substance)