Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BULGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULGE exist?
Definitions of BULGE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- verb - swell or protrude outwards
- verb - bulge out
- verb - bulge outward
- verb - cause to bulge or swell outwards
- A protruding part; an outward curve or swelling.
- A sudden, usually temporary increase in number or quantity: The baby boom created a bulge in school enrollment.
- To cause to curve outward.
- To curve outward.
- To swell up.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to curve, spread, or extend outward past the normal or usual limit”: a wallet bulging with money; expenses ballooning; a sail bellying in the wind; a pipe jutting from his mouth; overhanging eaves; projecting teeth; a head protruding from the window.
- v - to swell out
There are 5 letters in BULGE: B E G L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULGE plus a wildcard: BULGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BULGE
- Show off your bulge with Neo-bulge... Click here
- Pictured God of bulge
- TVseksi Taylor Lautners bulge
- Robbie Keane bulge
- Big bulge John Legend bulges and a Boner Video
- Coolest pictures of pros - Page 58 - Talk Tennis
- Lionel Messi jumping bulge
- sport bulgeswimmer bulge
- ... 42 The Show Biz Battle of the bulge (Revisited) rumorrat.com
- Big bulge Sports Triathlon bulges HQ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.