Scrabble word: BULGE
Is BULGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BULGE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- verb - swell or protrude outwards
- verb - bulge out
- verb - bulge outward
- verb - cause to bulge or swell outwards
- A protruding part; an outward curve or swelling.
- A sudden, usually temporary increase in number or quantity: The baby boom created a bulge in school enrollment.
- To cause to curve outward.
- To curve outward.
- To swell up.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to curve, spread, or extend outward past the normal or usual limit”: a wallet bulging with money; expenses ballooning; a sail bellying in the wind; a pipe jutting from his mouth; overhanging eaves; projecting teeth; a head protruding from the window.
- verb - to swell out
There are 5 letters in BULGE: B E G L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULGE
Click to search all anagrams of BULGE plus a wildcard: BULGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULGE
Images for BULGE
Lookup in Wiki for BULGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.