Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNITE exist?
Definitions of UNITE in dictionaries:
- verb - act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- verb - become one
- verb - have or possess in combination
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation
- verb - join or combine
- To bring together so as to form a whole.
- To combine (people) in interest, attitude, or action: “the love that unites humanity” (Germaine Greer).
- To join (a couple) in marriage.
- To cause to adhere.
- To have or demonstrate in combination: She unites common sense with vision.
- To become or seem to become joined, formed, or combined into a unit.
- To join and act together in a common purpose or endeavor.
- To be or become bound together by adhesion.
- adv - to bring together so as to form a whole [v UNITED, UNITING, UNITES] : UNITEDLY
There are 5 letters in UNITE: E I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNITE plus a wildcard: UNITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNITE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNITE
- unite are Britains largest student landlord
- unite Trade Union Heathrow Liaison Committee Join unite
- unite Eurotherapy - Panache Hair Studio
- profile comments on Myspace
- Stand4Something-Women unite In-spire LS Magazine
- PEOPLE OF THE WORLD unite Cameron Gives U s Pain - My Telegraph
- unite.gif unite symbol
- Let us all unite Beyond Today
- Bloggers unite Josh Jaspers Blog
- unite the Fight