Scrabble word: UNITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNITE exist?
Definitions of UNITE in dictionaries:
- verb - act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- verb - become one
- verb - have or possess in combination
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation
- verb - join or combine
- To bring together so as to form a whole.
- To combine (people) in interest, attitude, or action: “the love that unites humanity” (Germaine Greer).
- To join (a couple) in marriage.
- To cause to adhere.
- To have or demonstrate in combination: She unites common sense with vision.
- To become or seem to become joined, formed, or combined into a unit.
- To join and act together in a common purpose or endeavor.
- To be or become bound together by adhesion.
- adv - to bring together so as to form a whole [v UNITED, UNITING, UNITES] : UNITEDLY