Scrabble word: UNITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNITE exist?
Definitions of UNITE in dictionaries:
- verb - act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- verb - become one
- verb - have or possess in combination
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation
- verb - join or combine
- To bring together so as to form a whole.
- To combine (people) in interest, attitude, or action: “the love that unites humanity” (Germaine Greer).
- To join (a couple) in marriage.
- To cause to adhere.
- To have or demonstrate in combination: She unites common sense with vision.
- To become or seem to become joined, formed, or combined into a unit.
- To join and act together in a common purpose or endeavor.
- To be or become bound together by adhesion.
- adv - to bring together so as to form a whole [v UNITED, UNITING, UNITES] : UNITEDLY
There are 5 letters in UNITE: E I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNITE plus a wildcard: UNITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNITE
Images for UNITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.