Scrabble word: UNITED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNITED exist?
Definitions of UNITED in dictionaries:
- verb - act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- verb - become one
- verb - have or possess in combination
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation
- verb - join or combine
- adj - characterized by unity
- adj - of or relating to two people who are married to each other
- Combined into a single entity.
- Concerned with, produced by, or resulting from mutual action.
- Being in harmony; agreed.
- adv - to bring together so as to form a whole [v UNITED, UNITING, UNITES] : UNITEDLY
There are 6 letters in UNITED: D E I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNITED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNITED plus a wildcard: UNITED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNITED
Images for UNITED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.