Scrabble word: UNITED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNITED exist?
Definitions of UNITED in dictionaries:
- verb - act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- verb - become one
- verb - have or possess in combination
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation
- verb - join or combine
- adj - characterized by unity
- adj - of or relating to two people who are married to each other
- Combined into a single entity.
- Concerned with, produced by, or resulting from mutual action.
- Being in harmony; agreed.
- adv - to bring together so as to form a whole [v UNITED, UNITING, UNITES] : UNITEDLY