Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTRUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTRUDE exist?
Definitions of INTRUDE in dictionaries:
- verb - enter uninvited
- verb - enter unlawfully on someone's property
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - thrust oneself in as if by force
- To put or force in inappropriately, especially without invitation, fitness, or permission: intruded opinion into a factual report.
- To thrust (molten rock) into preexisting rock.
- verb - to thrust or force oneself in
There are 7 letters in INTRUDE: D E I N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTRUDE plus a wildcard: INTRUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTRUDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTRUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.