Scrabble word: INDURATE
Is INDURATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INDURATE in dictionaries:
- verb - become fixed or established
- verb - make hard or harder
- verb - become hard or harder
- verb - cause to accept or become hardened to
- adj - emotionally hardened
- To make hard; harden: soil that had been indurated by extremes of climate.
- To inure, as to hardship or ridicule.
- To make callous or obdurate: “It is the curse of revolutionary calamities to indurate the heart” (Helen Maria Williams).
- To grow hard; harden.
- To become firmly fixed or established.
- adj - firm and unyielding
There are 8 letters in INDURATE: A D E I N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDURATE
Click to search all anagrams of INDURATE plus a wildcard: INDURATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDURATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDURATE
Lookup in Wiki for INDURATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.