Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUNITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUNITE exist?
Definitions of DUNITE in dictionaries:
- A dense igneous rock that consists mainly of olivine and is a source of magnesium.
- adj - an igneous rock [n -S] : DUNITIC
There are 6 letters in DUNITE: D E I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUNITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUNITE plus a wildcard: DUNITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUNITE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUNITE
- Small volcanic bomb of (black) basanite with (green) dunite
- dunite Photos
- dunite - E4170244 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- dunite xenolith Geology Guide photo
- dunite Olivine Peridotite Jackson COunty North Carolina USA 6847.JPG ...
- ... Mass Color Quartz Aggregates Kyanite dunite and other minerals
- dunite Estrie Quebec Canada 4652.JPG Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.