Scrabble word: AUDIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUDIT exist?
Definitions of AUDIT in dictionaries:
- noun - an inspection of the accounting procedures and records by a trained accountant or CPA
- noun - a methodical examination or review of a condition or situation
- verb - examine carefully for accuracy with the intent of verification
- verb - attend academic courses without getting credit
- An examination of records or financial accounts to check their accuracy.
- An adjustment or correction of accounts.
- An examined and verified account.
- To examine, verify, or correct the financial accounts of: Independent accountants audit the company annually.
- To examine financial accounts.
- verb - to examine with intent to verify