Scrabble word: AUDITS
Is AUDITS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AUDITS in dictionaries:
- noun - an inspection of the accounting procedures and records by a trained accountant or CPA
- noun - a methodical examination or review of a condition or situation
- verb - examine carefully for accuracy with the intent of verification
- verb - attend academic courses without getting credit
- verb - to examine with intent to verify
There are 6 letters in AUDITS: A D I S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUDITS
Click to search all anagrams of AUDITS plus a wildcard: AUDITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUDITS
Images for AUDITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.