Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STADIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STADIUM exist?
Definitions of STADIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- A large, usually open structure for sports events with tiered seating for spectators.
- A course on which foot races were held in ancient Greece, usually semicircular and having tiers of seats for spectators.
- An ancient Greek measure of distance, based on the length of such a course and equal to about 185 meters (607 feet).
- A stage in the development or life history of an organism.
- noun - a structure in which athletic events are held
There are 7 letters in STADIUM: A D I M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STADIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STADIUM plus a wildcard: STADIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STADIUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STADIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.