Scrabble word: STADIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STADIUM exist?
Definitions of STADIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- A large, usually open structure for sports events with tiered seating for spectators.
- A course on which foot races were held in ancient Greece, usually semicircular and having tiers of seats for spectators.
- An ancient Greek measure of distance, based on the length of such a course and equal to about 185 meters (607 feet).
- A stage in the development or life history of an organism.
- noun - a structure in which athletic events are held