Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUTISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTISM exist?
Definitions of AUTISM in dictionaries:
- noun - (psychiatry) an abnormal absorption with the self
- Abnormal introversion and egocentricity; acceptance of fantasy rather than reality.
- Infantile autism.
- n - extreme withdrawal into fantasy
There are 6 letters in AUTISM: A I M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTISM plus a wildcard: AUTISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTISM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTISM
- autism is treatable
- Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin autism Speaks
- Ohio autism Scholarship Program
- autism and the Disabilities of those with autism
- autism Society Annual Conference Inspirations autism Parenting ...
- Global autism Awareness The Signs of autism Poster
- April is autism Awareness Month Special Education & IEP Advisor
- One in every 91 children will be diagnosed with autism. autism ...
- autism pictures 2
- Environmental Education and autism Backyardsafaris Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.