Scrabble word: ADMIT
Is ADMIT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ADMIT in dictionaries:
- verb - declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of
- verb - allow to enter
- verb - allow participation in or the right to be part of
- verb - admit into a group or community
- verb - afford possibility
- verb - give access or entrance to
- verb - have room for
- verb - serve as a means of entrance
- To permit to enter.
- To serve as a means of entrance: A ticket that admits the whole group.
- To permit to exercise the rights, functions, or privileges of: was admitted to the bar association.
- To have room for; accommodate.
- To afford opportunity for; permit.
- To grant to be real, valid, or true; acknowledge: admit the truth.
- To grant as true or valid, as for the sake of argument; concede.
- To afford possibility: a problem that admits of no solution.
- To allow entrance; afford access: a door admitting to the hall.
- To make acknowledgment.
- verb - to allow to enter
There are 5 letters in ADMIT: A D I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMIT
Click to search all anagrams of ADMIT plus a wildcard: ADMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADMIT
Images for ADMIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.