Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADMIT exist?
Definitions of ADMIT in dictionaries:
- verb - declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of
- verb - allow to enter
- verb - allow participation in or the right to be part of
- verb - admit into a group or community
- verb - afford possibility
- verb - give access or entrance to
- verb - have room for
- verb - serve as a means of entrance
- To permit to enter.
- To serve as a means of entrance: A ticket that admits the whole group.
- To permit to exercise the rights, functions, or privileges of: was admitted to the bar association.
- To have room for; accommodate.
- To afford opportunity for; permit.
- To grant to be real, valid, or true; acknowledge: admit the truth.
- To grant as true or valid, as for the sake of argument; concede.
- To afford possibility: a problem that admits of no solution.
- To allow entrance; afford access: a door admitting to the hall.
- To make acknowledgment.
- v - to allow to enter
There are 5 letters in ADMIT: A D I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADMIT plus a wildcard: ADMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADMIT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADMIT
- admit it Dweebist
- admit One Ticket
- English explanatory dictionary online admit
- admit it. the game ended a long time ago so stop acting like its a big ...
- Voted Best Movie Theater by the Times Herald Record for 2011 and 2012
- admit it - Motivational Pictures
- admit-it.jpg admit It
- admit It America Nomadic Politics
- Sign up and download this admit one ticket image for as low as 0.20 ...
- admit it admit it. technology typing testing keyboard funny ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.