Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIATOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIATOM exist?
Definitions of DIATOM in dictionaries:
- noun - microscopic unicellular marine or freshwater colonial alga having cell walls impregnated with silica
- Any of various microscopic one-celled or colonial algae of the class Bacillariophyceae, having cell walls of silica consisting of two interlocking symmetrical valves.
- n - any of a class of algae
There are 6 letters in DIATOM: A D I M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIATOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIATOM plus a wildcard: DIATOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIATOM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIATOM
- diatom AMERICAN DIGEST
- Filediatoms through the microscope.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- diatom - this diatom is common in salt marshes and salt flats.
- Friday Weird Science The Million diatom Orgy Neurotic Physiology
- Here are some diatoms I will burn. Plenty more where they came from.
- From a slide by Brian Darnton of diatom species from the ...
- ... pennate diatom shown below is a little over 200-micrometers long
- diatom Pictures diatom Image Science&Technology Photo Gallery
- diatom -- Kids Encyclopedia Childrens Homework Help Kids Online ...
- Introduction to Bacillariophyta (The diatoms)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.