Scrabble word: MASTOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASTOID exist?
Definitions of MASTOID in dictionaries:
- noun - process of the temporal bone behind the ear at the base of the skull
- adj - of or relating to or in the region of the mastoid process
- adj - relating to or resembling a nipple
- Of or relating to the mastoid process.
- Shaped like a breast or nipple.
- noun - the rear portion of the temporal bone
There are 7 letters in MASTOID: A D I M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASTOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASTOID plus a wildcard: MASTOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASTOID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASTOID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.