Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DETAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETAIN exist?
Definitions of DETAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - deprive of freedom
- verb - stop or halt
- verb - cause to be slowed down or delayed
- To keep from proceeding; delay or retard.
- To keep in custody or temporary confinement: The police detained several suspects for questioning.
- To retain or withhold (payment or property, for example).
- verb - to hold in custody
There are 6 letters in DETAIN: A D E I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETAIN plus a wildcard: DETAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETAIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.