Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINUET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINUET exist?
Definitions of MINUET in dictionaries:
- noun - a stately court dance in the 17th century
- noun - a stately piece of music composed for dancing the minuet
- A slow, stately pattern dance in 3/4 time for groups of couples, originating in 17th-century France.
- The music for or in the rhythm of the minuet.
- n - a slow, stately dance
There are 6 letters in MINUET: E I M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINUET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINUET plus a wildcard: MINUET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINUET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINUET
- minuet loudspeakers
- dances of the time had exaggerated steps and movements the minuet ...
- The minuet style
- Star Trek 11001001
- WEIGELA - minuet Weigela
- Va de bailes minueto
- Figura del minueto en Le matre danser (1725) de Pierre Rameau ...
- THE FIGURES OF THE minuet
- minuet Weigela (Weigela florida minuet) - Monrovia - minuet Weigela ...
- Shrubs Weigela florida minuet