Scrabble word: MINUET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINUET exist?
Definitions of MINUET in dictionaries:
- noun - a stately court dance in the 17th century
- noun - a stately piece of music composed for dancing the minuet
- A slow, stately pattern dance in 3/4 time for groups of couples, originating in 17th-century France.
- The music for or in the rhythm of the minuet.
- noun - a slow, stately dance
There are 6 letters in MINUET: E I M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINUET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINUET plus a wildcard: MINUET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINUET
Images for MINUET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.