Scrabble word: MINUTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINUTES exist?
Definitions of MINUTES in dictionaries:
- noun - a written account of what transpired at a meeting
- noun - a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour
- noun - an indefinitely short time
- noun - a particular point in time
- noun - a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
- noun - a short note
- noun - distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- adv - very small [adj -NUTER, -NUTEST] : MINUTELY
- verb - to make a brief note of
There are 7 letters in MINUTES: E I M N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINUTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINUTES plus a wildcard: MINUTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINUTES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINUTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.