Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUTINIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUTINIES exist?
Definitions of MUTINIES in dictionaries:
- noun - open rebellion against constituted authority (especially by seamen or soldiers against their officers)
- verb - engage in a mutiny against an authority
- v - to revolt against constituted authority
There are 8 letters in MUTINIES: E I I M N S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUTINIES plus a wildcard: MUTINIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUTINIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUTINIES
- ... could describe the state of economics as one of a million mutinies
- Sudan army mutinies kill at least 41 as southern independence nears
- Education is spreading in Meerut Day to day There are many more ...
- India A Million mutinies Now
- Napoleon Series Vellore Fort map
- Future University Webmail
- Modern history of Fiji - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- SawstonAncientHistory - The People and Geography of Rome and its ...
- Learn and talk about Spithead and Nore mutinies 1797 in Great Britain ...
- India a Million mutinies now
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.