Scrabble word: MINUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINUTE exist?
Definitions of MINUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour
- noun - an indefinitely short time
- noun - a particular point in time
- noun - a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
- noun - a short note
- noun - distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- adj - infinitely or immeasurably small
- adj - characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
- A unit of time equal to one sixtieth of an hour, or 60 seconds.
- A unit of angular measurement equal to one sixtieth of a degree, or 60 seconds.
- A measure of the distance one can cover in a minute: lives ten minutes from school.
- A short interval of time; moment.
- A note or summary covering points to be remembered; a memorandum.
- Exceptionally small; tiny.
- Beneath notice; insignificant.
- adv - very small [adj -NUTER, -NUTEST] : MINUTELY
- verb - to make a brief note of
There are 6 letters in MINUTE: E I M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINUTE plus a wildcard: MINUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINUTE
Images for MINUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.