Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BITUMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BITUMEN exist?
Definitions of BITUMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various naturally occurring impure mixtures of hydrocarbons
- Any of various flammable mixtures of hydrocarbons and other substances, occurring naturally or obtained by distillation from coal or petroleum, that are a component of asphalt and tar and are used for surfacing roads and for waterproofing.
- n - an asphalt
There are 7 letters in BITUMEN: B E I M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BITUMEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BITUMEN plus a wildcard: BITUMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BITUMEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BITUMEN
- bitumen 80100 Malaysian origin
- FileRefined bitumen.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- bitumen Photo Detailed about bitumen Picture on Alibaba.com.
- bitumen is a highly viscous black sticky organic liquid primarily ...
- Types of bitumen
- ... Mastic Asphalt laid down the following succinct remarks about bitumen
- Filebitumen in the Valle Romana Quarry.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Over Idek
- Modified bitumen - 2007MB001 (China Trading Company) - bitumen ...
- bitumen EXPLOITATION SCARES NIGERIAN COMMUNITIES About Ondo State
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.