Scrabble word: TERMINUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERMINUS exist?
Definitions of TERMINUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a place where something ends or is complete
- noun - the ultimate goal for which something is done
- noun - (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar
- noun - either end of a railroad or bus route
- noun - station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
- The final point; the end.
- An end point on a transportation line or the town in which it is located.
- A boundary or border.
- A stone or post marking a border.
- noun - an end or extremity
There are 8 letters in TERMINUS: E I M N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERMINUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERMINUS plus a wildcard: TERMINUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERMINUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERMINUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.