Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUMENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUMENS exist?
Definitions of RUMENS in dictionaries:
- noun - the first compartment of the stomach of a ruminant
- adj - a part of the stomach of a ruminant [n -MINA or -MENS] : RUMINAL
There are 6 letters in RUMENS: E M N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUMENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUMENS plus a wildcard: RUMENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUMENS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUMENS
- Photograph of Ruth Fainlight Carol rumens and Poetry Editor Amy Wack ...
- ... The Waste Land by TS Eliot Carol rumens Books guardian.co.uk
- Bulgarian Folk Tales illustrated by Rumen Skorchev. These images are ...
- The kids love the playful stimulus offered by their climbing frame.
- Informacin Comercial Galeria Beatriz Esguerra Art Click
- Poem of the week Breathless by Al-Saddiq Al-Raddi Books guardian ...
- Goat Health The Kebun Homestay On A Working Organic Farm Near ...
- - . ...