Scrabble word: INSERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSERT exist?
Definitions of INSERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a folded section placed between the leaves of another publication
- noun - an artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
- noun - (broadcasting) a local announcement inserted into a network program
- noun - (film) a still picture that is introduced and that interrupts the action of a film
- verb - put or introduce into something
- verb - introduce
- verb - fit snugly into
- verb - insert casually
- See Synonyms at introduce.
- To put or introduce into the body of something; interpolate: insert an illustration into a text.
- To place into an orbit, a trajectory, or a stream.
- verb - to put in
There are 6 letters in INSERT: E I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSERT