Scrabble word: INSERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSERT exist?
Definitions of INSERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a folded section placed between the leaves of another publication
- noun - an artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
- noun - (broadcasting) a local announcement inserted into a network program
- noun - (film) a still picture that is introduced and that interrupts the action of a film
- verb - put or introduce into something
- verb - introduce
- verb - fit snugly into
- verb - insert casually
- See Synonyms at introduce.
- To put or introduce into the body of something; interpolate: insert an illustration into a text.
- To place into an orbit, a trajectory, or a stream.
- verb - to put in
There are 6 letters in INSERT: E I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSERT plus a wildcard: INSERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSERT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.