Scrabble word: STINKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STINKER exist?
Definitions of STINKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - anything that gives off an offensive odor (especially a cheap cigar)
- noun - an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
- A person regarded as irritating, disgusting, or contemptible.
- Something very difficult: The interview was a real stinker.
- verb - to emit a foul odor
There are 7 letters in STINKER: E I K N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STINKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STINKER plus a wildcard: STINKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STINKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STINKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.