Scrabble word: TINKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINKERS exist?
Definitions of TINKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who enjoys fixing and experimenting with machines and their parts
- noun - formerly a person (traditionally a Gypsy) who traveled from place to place mending pots and kettles and other metal utensils as a way to earn a living
- noun - small mackerel found nearly worldwide
- verb - do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
- verb - work as a tinker or tinkerer
- verb - try to fix or mend
- verb - to repair in an unskilled or experimental manner
There are 7 letters in TINKERS: E I K N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINKERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINKERS plus a wildcard: TINKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINKERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TINKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.