Scrabble word: STRICKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRICKEN exist?
Definitions of STRICKEN in dictionaries:
- adj - grievously affected especially by disease
- adj - (used in combination) affected by something overwhelming
- adj - put out of action (by illness)
- Struck or wounded, as by a projectile.
- Affected by something overwhelming, such as disease, trouble, or painful emotion.
- Incapacitated; disabled.
- Having the contents made even with the top of a measuring device or container; level: a stricken measure of flour.
- adj - strongly affected or afflicted
There are 8 letters in STRICKEN: C E I K N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRICKEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRICKEN plus a wildcard: STRICKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRICKEN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRICKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.