Scrabble word: TINKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINKER exist?
Definitions of TINKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who enjoys fixing and experimenting with machines and their parts
- noun - formerly a person (traditionally a Gypsy) who traveled from place to place mending pots and kettles and other metal utensils as a way to earn a living
- noun - small mackerel found nearly worldwide
- verb - do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
- verb - work as a tinker or tinkerer
- verb - try to fix or mend
- A traveling mender of metal household utensils.
- One who enjoys experimenting with and repairing machine parts.
- A clumsy repairer or worker; a meddler.
- To work as a tinker.
- To make unskilled or experimental efforts at repair; fiddle: tinkered with the engine, hoping to discover the trouble; tinkering with the economy by trying various fiscal policies.
- To mend as a tinker.
- To manipulate unskillfully or experimentally.
- verb - to repair in an unskilled or experimental manner