Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KERNITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KERNITE exist?
Definitions of KERNITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a light soft mineral consisting of hydrated sodium borate in crystalline form
- n - a mineral
There are 7 letters in KERNITE: E E I K N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KERNITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KERNITE plus a wildcard: KERNITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KERNITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KERNITE
- huile de boite kernite TOP BLEND Annonce 2Roo
- kernite Banque PDF des millions de fichiers PDF tlcharger sur ...
- Diesel - Collection - TOP G-kernite-B
- DONASJONER kernite.no
- Eve Roid Grid
- Retrouver kernite FRANCE sur le Salon Virtuel Permanent SEPEM ...
- Large Hemorphite Jaspet and kernite Deposit EVE Sister Core ...
- The Boron Element
- Angel Tree is Here posted on November 16 2012
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.