Scrabble word: ENTRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTRIES exist?
Definitions of ENTRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - an item inserted in a written record
- noun - the act of beginning something new
- noun - a written record of a commercial transaction
- noun - something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- noun - something that provides access (to get in or get out)
- noun - the act of entering
- noun - a place of entrance
There are 7 letters in ENTRIES: E E I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTRIES plus a wildcard: ENTRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTRIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.