Scrabble word: RESIDENT
Is RESIDENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESIDENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there
- noun - a physician (especially an intern) who lives in a hospital and cares for hospitalized patients under the supervision of the medical staff of the hospital
- adj - living in a particular place
- adj - used of animals that do not migrate
- A physician serving a period of residency.
- A diplomatic official residing in a foreign seat of government.
- A colonial official acting as adviser to the ruler of a protected state, often having quasi-gubernatorial powers.
- A member of an intelligence-gathering or nonuniformed law enforcement agency who resides and oversees operations in a certain locale: the KGB resident in New York City; the FBI resident in Boston.
- A nonmigratory bird or other animal.
- Dwelling in a particular place; residing: resident aliens.
- Living somewhere in connection with duty or work.
- Inherently present: resident anxieties.
- Nonmigratory: resident fauna.
- verb - to dwell permanently or continuously
There are 8 letters in RESIDENT: D E E I N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIDENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESIDENT, to go: RESIDENT?
Rearrange the letters in RESIDENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RESIDENT
7 letters out of RESIDENT
6 letters out of RESIDENT
5 letters out of RESIDENT
4 letters out of RESIDENT
3 letters out of RESIDENT
2 letters out of RESIDENT
Images for RESIDENT
Lookup in Wiki for RESIDENT
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.