Scrabble word: DESERTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESERTION exist?
Definitions of DESERTION in dictionaries:
- noun - withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility
- noun - the act of giving something up
- The act or an instance of deserting.
- The state of being deserted.
- Willful abandonment of one’s spouse or children or both without their consent and with the intention of forsaking all legal obligations to them.
There are 9 letters in DESERTION: D E E I N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESERTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESERTION plus a wildcard: DESERTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESERTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESERTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.