Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SORTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORTED exist?
Definitions of SORTED in dictionaries:
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- adj - arranged according to size
- adj - arranged into groups
- adv - to arrange according to kind, class, or size [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SORTABLE [adj], SORTABLY
There are 6 letters in SORTED: D E O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORTED plus a wildcard: SORTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SORTED
- Latest sorted Magazine Out Now
- Jo Cheung Illustration sorted London Brick Lane
- sorted Fresh Expressions
- boxes of hand sorted coffee cheeries unripe green ripe yellow and red ...
- sorted Crew Jamie Spafford Ben Ebbrell and Barry Taylor.
- The Enterprise centre is a Students Union run initiative which aims ...
- to crackin cooking published by sorted http www sortedfood com
- sortedsorted book
- The March-April edition of sorted Magazine is available in W.H. Smiths ...