Scrabble word: SORTED
Is SORTED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SORTED in dictionaries:
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- adj - arranged according to size
- adj - arranged into groups
- adv - to arrange according to kind, class, or size [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SORTABLE [adj], SORTABLY
There are 6 letters in SORTED: D E O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORTED
Click to search all anagrams of SORTED plus a wildcard: SORTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SORTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.