Scrabble word: DESTROY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESTROY exist?
Definitions of DESTROY in dictionaries:
- verb - do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of
- verb - destroy completely
- verb - defeat soundly
- verb - put (an animal) to death
- To ruin completely; spoil: The ancient manuscripts were destroyed by fire.
- To tear down or break up; demolish.
- To do away with; put an end to: “In crowded populations, poverty destroys the possibility of cleanliness” (George Bernard Shaw).
- To kill: destroy a rabid dog.
- To subdue or defeat completely; crush: The rebel forces were destroyed in battle.
- To render useless or ineffective: destroyed the testimony of the prosecution’s chief witness.
- verb - to damage beyond repair or renewal
There are 7 letters in DESTROY: D E O R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESTROY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESTROY plus a wildcard: DESTROY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESTROY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESTROY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.