Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OYSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OYSTER exist?
Definitions of OYSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - marine mollusks having a rough irregular shell
- noun - edible body of any of numerous oysters
- noun - a small muscle on each side of the back of a fowl
- verb - gather oysters, dig oysters
- Any of several edible bivalve mollusks of the family Ostreidae, especially of the genera Crassostrea and Ostrea, that live chiefly in shallow marine waters and have a rough, irregularly shaped shell.
- Any of various similar or related bivalve mollusks, such as the pearl oyster.
- An edible bit of muscle found in the hollow of the pelvic bone of a fowl.
- A special delicacy.
- Something from which benefits may be extracted.
- A close-mouthed person.
- v - to gather oysters (edible mollusks)
There are 6 letters in OYSTER: E O R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OYSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OYSTER plus a wildcard: OYSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OYSTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OYSTER
- FilePearl oyster.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Like the irritating grain of sand in an oyster from which the oyster ...
- Do you like Raw oysters A Poll Riverbank & Badger
- oyster herpes taking a toll in UK waters The Desk of Brian
- FileSydney rock oysters.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Neil Cooks Grigson 320 Steak Kidney and oyster Pie
- Moule finds pearl in oyster Life and style The Guardian
- Try throwing some oysters on the grill. Its amazing how different ...
- Kaki oysteroysters Sustainable Sushi