Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OYSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OYSTER exist?
Definitions of OYSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - marine mollusks having a rough irregular shell
- noun - edible body of any of numerous oysters
- noun - a small muscle on each side of the back of a fowl
- verb - gather oysters, dig oysters
- Any of several edible bivalve mollusks of the family Ostreidae, especially of the genera Crassostrea and Ostrea, that live chiefly in shallow marine waters and have a rough, irregularly shaped shell.
- Any of various similar or related bivalve mollusks, such as the pearl oyster.
- An edible bit of muscle found in the hollow of the pelvic bone of a fowl.
- A special delicacy.
- Something from which benefits may be extracted.
- A close-mouthed person.
- verb - to gather oysters (edible mollusks)
There are 6 letters in OYSTER: E O R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OYSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OYSTER plus a wildcard: OYSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OYSTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OYSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.