Scrabble word: OYSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OYSTER exist?
Definitions of OYSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - marine mollusks having a rough irregular shell
- noun - edible body of any of numerous oysters
- noun - a small muscle on each side of the back of a fowl
- verb - gather oysters, dig oysters
- Any of several edible bivalve mollusks of the family Ostreidae, especially of the genera Crassostrea and Ostrea, that live chiefly in shallow marine waters and have a rough, irregularly shaped shell.
- Any of various similar or related bivalve mollusks, such as the pearl oyster.
- An edible bit of muscle found in the hollow of the pelvic bone of a fowl.
- A special delicacy.
- Something from which benefits may be extracted.
- A close-mouthed person.
- verb - to gather oysters (edible mollusks)