Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRONES exist?
Definitions of DRONES in dictionaries:
- noun - stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen
- noun - an unchanging intonation
- noun - someone who takes more time than necessary
- noun - an aircraft without a pilot that is operated by remote control
- noun - a pipe of the bagpipe that is tuned to produce a single continuous tone
- verb - make a monotonous low dull sound
- verb - talk in a monotonous voice
- verb - to make a continuous low sound
There are 6 letters in DRONES: D E N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRONES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRONES plus a wildcard: DRONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRONES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRONES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.