Scrabble word: SOUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUNDER exist?
Definitions of SOUNDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a device for making soundings
- adj - financially secure and safe
- adj - exercising or showing good judgment
- adj - in good condition
- adj - in excellent physical condition
- adj - logically valid
- adj - having legal efficacy or force
- adj - free from moral defect
- adj - (of sleep) deep and complete
- adj - thorough
- One that makes a sound: a sounder of alarms.
- One that sounds, especially a device for making soundings of the sea.
- A herd of wild boar.
- adj - being in good health or condition
- verb - to make a sound (something that stimulates the auditory receptors)
There are 7 letters in SOUNDER: D E N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOUNDER plus a wildcard: SOUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUNDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words