Scrabble word: SOUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUNDER exist?
Definitions of SOUNDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a device for making soundings
- adj - financially secure and safe
- adj - exercising or showing good judgment
- adj - in good condition
- adj - in excellent physical condition
- adj - logically valid
- adj - having legal efficacy or force
- adj - free from moral defect
- adj - (of sleep) deep and complete
- adj - thorough
- One that makes a sound: a sounder of alarms.
- One that sounds, especially a device for making soundings of the sea.
- A herd of wild boar.
- adj - being in good health or condition
- verb - to make a sound (something that stimulates the auditory receptors)
There are 7 letters in SOUNDER: D E N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOUNDER plus a wildcard: SOUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUNDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOUNDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.