Scrabble word: RESOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESOUND exist?
Definitions of RESOUND in dictionaries:
- verb - ring or echo with sound
- verb - emit a noise
- To be filled with sound; reverberate: The school yard resounded with the laughter of children.
- To make a loud, long, or reverberating sound: Rolls of thunder resounded in the valley.
- To sound loudly; ring.
- To become famous, celebrated, or extolled: Picasso—a name to resound for ages in art history.
- To send back (sound).
- To utter or emit loudly.
- To celebrate or praise, as in verse or song.
- verb - to make a loud, long, or echoing sound