Scrabble word: SOURDINE
Is SOURDINE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SOURDINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mute for a violin
- noun - an organ stop resulting in a soft muted sound
- An obsolete double-reed instrument with a soft tone.
- A mute, especially one for a violin.
- A stop on an organ producing a low, soft, muted tone.
- noun - a device used to muffle the tone of a musical instrument
There are 8 letters in SOURDINE: D E I N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOURDINE
Click to search all anagrams of SOURDINE plus a wildcard: SOURDINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOURDINE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOURDINE
Lookup in Wiki for SOURDINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.