Scrabble word: NIDUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIDUS exist?
Definitions of NIDUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a central point or locus of an infection in an organism
- noun - a nest in which spiders or insects deposit their eggs
- A nest, especially one for the eggs of insects, spiders, or small animals.
- A cavity where spores develop.
- A central point or focus of bacterial growth in a living organism.
- A point or place at which something originates, accumulates, or develops, as the center around which salts of calcium, uric acid, or bile acid form calculi.
- noun - a nest or breeding place