Scrabble word: NIDUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIDUS exist?
Definitions of NIDUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a central point or locus of an infection in an organism
- noun - a nest in which spiders or insects deposit their eggs
- A nest, especially one for the eggs of insects, spiders, or small animals.
- A cavity where spores develop.
- A central point or focus of bacterial growth in a living organism.
- A point or place at which something originates, accumulates, or develops, as the center around which salts of calcium, uric acid, or bile acid form calculi.
- noun - a nest or breeding place
There are 5 letters in NIDUS: D I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIDUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIDUS plus a wildcard: NIDUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIDUS
Images for NIDUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.