Scrabble word: ROUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUND exist?
Definitions of ROUND in dictionaries:
- noun - a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- noun - an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- noun - a regular route for a sentry or policeman
- noun - (often plural) a series of professional calls (usually in a set order)
- noun - the activity of playing 18 holes of golf
- noun - the usual activities in your day
- noun - (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive
- noun - the course along which communications spread
- noun - a serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic)
- noun - a cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg
- noun - a partsong in which voices follow each other
- noun - an outburst of applause
- noun - a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- noun - any circular or rotating mechanism
- verb - wind around
- verb - make round
- verb - pronounce with rounded lips
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- verb - bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- verb - express as a round number
- verb - become round, plump, or shapely
- adj - having a circular shape
- adj - (of sounds) full and rich
- adj - (mathematics) expressed to the nearest integer, ten, hundred, or thousand
- adv - from beginning to end
- Being such that every part of the surface or the circumference is equidistant from the center: a round ball.
- Moving in or forming a circle.
- Shaped like a cylinder; cylindrical.
- Rather rounded in shape: the child’s round face.
- Full in physique; plump: a round figure.
- Formed or articulated with the lips in a rounded shape: a round vowel.
- Full in tone; sonorous.
- Whole or complete; full: a round dozen.
- Expressed or designated as a whole number or integer; not fractional.
- Not exact; approximate: a round estimate.
- Large; considerable: a round sum of money.
- Brought to satisfactory conclusion or completion; finished.
- Outspoken; blunt: a round scolding.
- Done with full force; unrestrained: gave me a round thrashing.
- Something, such as a circle, disk, globe, or ring, that is round.
- A circle formed of various things.
- Movement around a circle or about an axis.
- A rung or crossbar, as one on a ladder or chair.
- A cut of beef from the part of the thigh between the rump and the shank.
- An assembly of people; a group.
- A round dance.
- A complete course, succession, or series: a round of parties; a round of negotiations.
- A complete range or extent.
- One drink for each person in a gathering or group: Let me buy the next round.
- A single outburst, as of applause or cheering.
- A single shot or volley.
- Ammunition for a single shot or volley.
- A specified number of arrows shot from a specified distance to a target in archery.
- An interval of play that occupies a specified time, constitutes a certain number of plays, or allows each player a turn.
- A composition for two or more voices in which each voice enters at a different time with the same melody.
- To make round.
- To encompass; surround.
- To cause to proceed or move in a circular course.
- To pronounce with rounded lips; labialize.
- To fill out; make plump.
- To bring to completion or perfection; finish.
- To express as a round number: The number 1.
- To make a complete circuit of; go or pass around.
- To make a turn about or to the other side of: rounded a bend in the road.
- To become round.
- To take a circular course; complete or partially complete a circuit: racecars rounding into the final lap.
- To turn about, as on an axis; reverse.
- To become curved, filled out, or plump.
- To come to satisfactory completion or perfection.
- In a circular progression or movement; around.
- With revolutions: wheels moving round.
- To a specific place or person: called round for the pastor; sent round for the veterinarian.
- From the beginning to the end of; throughout: a plant that grows round the year.
- To seek out and bring together; gather.
- To herd (cattle) together from various places.
- With the stage in the center of the audience.
- Fully shaped so as to stand free of a background: a sculpture in the round.
- To go from place to place, as on business or for entertainment: a delivery truck making the rounds; students going the rounds in the entertainment district.
- To be communicated or passed from person to person: The news quickly made the rounds.
- To whisper.
- adj - shaped like a sphere
There are 5 letters in ROUND: D N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUND plus a wildcard: ROUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUND
Images for ROUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.