Scrabble word: FOUNDERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUNDERS exist?
Definitions of FOUNDERS in dictionaries:
- noun - inflammation of the laminated tissue that attaches the hoof to the foot of a horse
- noun - a person who founds or establishes some institution
- noun - a worker who makes metal castings
- verb - fail utterly
- verb - sink below the surface
- verb - break down, literally or metaphorically
- verb - stumble and nearly fall
- verb - to become disabled
There are 8 letters in FOUNDERS: D E F N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUNDERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOUNDERS plus a wildcard: FOUNDERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUNDERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOUNDERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.