Scrabble word: PRESIDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESIDENT exist?
Definitions of PRESIDENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an executive officer of a firm or corporation
- noun - the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government
- noun - the chief executive of a republic
- noun - the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- noun - the head administrative officer of a college or university
- noun - the office of the United States head of state
- One appointed or elected to preside over an organized body of people, such as an assembly or a meeting.
- Often President.
- The chief officer of a branch of government, a corporation, a board of trustees, a university, or a similar body.
There are 9 letters in PRESIDENT: D E E I N P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESIDENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESIDENT plus a wildcard: PRESIDENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESIDENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESIDENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.