Scrabble word: RESPITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESPITE exist?
Definitions of RESPITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- noun - a pause from doing something (as work)
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a pause for relaxation
- noun - the act of reprieving
- verb - postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- A usually short interval of rest or relief.
- Temporary suspension of a death sentence; a reprieve.
- verb - to relieve temporarily