Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESPITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESPITE exist?
Definitions of RESPITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- noun - a pause from doing something (as work)
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a pause for relaxation
- noun - the act of reprieving
- verb - postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- A usually short interval of rest or relief.
- Temporary suspension of a death sentence; a reprieve.
- verb - to relieve temporarily
There are 7 letters in RESPITE: E E I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESPITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESPITE plus a wildcard: RESPITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESPITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESPITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.