Scrabble word: PRESTIGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESTIGE exist?
Definitions of PRESTIGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a high standing achieved through success or influence or wealth etc.
- The level of respect at which one is regarded by others; standing.
- A person’s high standing among others; honor or esteem.
- Often used to modify another noun: a prestige address; the prestige groups in society.
- noun - distinction or reputation in the eyes of people
There are 8 letters in PRESTIGE: E E G I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESTIGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESTIGE plus a wildcard: PRESTIGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESTIGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESTIGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.