Scrabble word: SIEGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIEGE exist?
Definitions of SIEGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack
- The surrounding and blockading of a city, town, or fortress by an army attempting to capture it.
- A prolonged period, as of illness: a siege of asthma.
- A seat, especially a throne.
- verb - to attempt to capture or gain
There are 5 letters in SIEGE: E E G I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIEGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIEGE plus a wildcard: SIEGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIEGE
Images for SIEGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.