Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIEGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIEGE exist?
Definitions of SIEGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack
- The surrounding and blockading of a city, town, or fortress by an army attempting to capture it.
- A prolonged period, as of illness: a siege of asthma.
- A seat, especially a throne.
- v - to attempt to capture or gain
There are 5 letters in SIEGE: E E G I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIEGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIEGE plus a wildcard: SIEGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIEGE
Images for SIEGE
- The siege of Charleston in the Civil War
- Free HQ siege Wallpaper - Free HQ Wallpapers
- The 900-day siege of Leningrad Russia (The Leningrad Blockade)
- siege at Vicksburg
- Castle siegecraft and Defence
- siege of Syracuse
- Filesiege of Breda.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FichierThe siege of Gibraltar 1782 by George Carter.jpg - Wikipdia
- FileLevee du siege de Malte by Charles Philippe Lariviere 1798 1876 ...
- siege - Pictures & Characters Art - The Lord of the Rings War in the ...