Scrabble word: GRITS
Is GRITS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GRITS in dictionaries:
- noun - coarsely ground hulled corn boiled as a breakfast dish in the southern United States
- noun - a hard coarse-grained siliceous sandstone
- noun - fortitude and determination
- verb - cover with a grit
- verb - clench together
- A ground, usually white meal of dried and hulled corn kernels that is boiled and served as a breakfast food or side dish.
- Coarsely ground grain, especially corn.
- verb - to press the teeth together
There are 5 letters in GRITS: G I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRITS
Click to search all anagrams of GRITS plus a wildcard: GRITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRITS
Images for GRITS
Lookup in Wiki for GRITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.