Scrabble word: GRITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRITS exist?
Definitions of GRITS in dictionaries:
- noun - coarsely ground hulled corn boiled as a breakfast dish in the southern United States
- noun - a hard coarse-grained siliceous sandstone
- noun - fortitude and determination
- verb - cover with a grit
- verb - clench together
- A ground, usually white meal of dried and hulled corn kernels that is boiled and served as a breakfast food or side dish.
- Coarsely ground grain, especially corn.
- verb - to press the teeth together