Scrabble word: PRIEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIEST exist?
Definitions of PRIEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites
- noun - a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion
- In many Christian churches, a member of the second grade of clergy ranking below a bishop but above a deacon and having authority to administer the sacraments.
- A person having the authority to perform and administer religious rites.
- One whose role is considered comparable to that of a priest: computers and their priests.
- verb - to ordain as a priest (one authorized to perform religious rites)