Scrabble word: PRIEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIEST exist?
Definitions of PRIEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites
- noun - a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion
- In many Christian churches, a member of the second grade of clergy ranking below a bishop but above a deacon and having authority to administer the sacraments.
- A person having the authority to perform and administer religious rites.
- One whose role is considered comparable to that of a priest: computers and their priests.
- verb - to ordain as a priest (one authorized to perform religious rites)
There are 6 letters in PRIEST: E I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIEST plus a wildcard: PRIEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.