Is INEPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INEPT in various dictionaries:
- adj - not elegant or graceful in expression
- adj - generally incompetent and ineffectual
- adj - revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse
- Not apt or fitting; inappropriate.
- Displaying a lack of judgment, sense, or reason; foolish: an inept remark.
- Bungling or clumsy; incompetent: inept handling of the account.
- adv - not suitable [adj] : INEPTLY
There are 5 letters in INEPT: E I N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INEPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INEPT, to go: INEPT?
Rearrange the letters in INEPT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INEPT
What's nearby INEPT
Lookup in Wiki for INEPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INEPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INEPT"