Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INEPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INEPT exist?
Definitions of INEPT in dictionaries:
- adj - not elegant or graceful in expression
- adj - generally incompetent and ineffectual
- adj - revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse
- Not apt or fitting; inappropriate.
- Displaying a lack of judgment, sense, or reason; foolish: an inept remark.
- Bungling or clumsy; incompetent: inept handling of the account.
- adv - not suitable [adj] : INEPTLY
There are 5 letters in INEPT: E I N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INEPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INEPT plus a wildcard: INEPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INEPT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INEPT
- mtvUs Best Music on Campus - inept
- In an article that ran in this mornings Sun Bruce Garrioch detailed ...
- Phocabulary - inept - Synonym all thumbs artless awkward bumbling ...
- An inept Customer (Electronics Store)
- ... of a Cartoon inept Woman Tangled In A Phone Cord by Ron Leishman
- ARTICULO 350 Y 333 DE NUESTRA CONSTITUCION Cuerda de ineptos
- ... With Engineers Wanted Successful Company Seeking inept Engineers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.