Scrabble word: INEPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INEPT exist?
Definitions of INEPT in dictionaries:
- adj - not elegant or graceful in expression
- adj - generally incompetent and ineffectual
- adj - revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse
- Not apt or fitting; inappropriate.
- Displaying a lack of judgment, sense, or reason; foolish: an inept remark.
- Bungling or clumsy; incompetent: inept handling of the account.
- adv - not suitable [adj] : INEPTLY
There are 5 letters in INEPT: E I N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INEPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INEPT plus a wildcard: INEPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INEPT
Images for INEPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.