Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINITE exist?
Definitions of PINITE in dictionaries:
- noun - grey or green or brown mineral similar to mica and containing aluminum and potassium sulphates
- A gray, green, or brown mineral similar to mica, formed by chemical alteration of other minerals, such as cordierite.
- n - a mineral
There are 6 letters in PINITE: E I I N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINITE plus a wildcard: PINITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINITE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINITE
- Treaj rindi skam tambort ziedlapias - vien ...
- Cherry blossom stones - pinite ( muscovite mica replacing ...
- pinite (Blot lEglise)
- Grey metalic shiny but leaves a red streak when either hit or rubed ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.