Scrabble word: DESPITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESPITE exist?
Definitions of DESPITE in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
- noun - contemptuous disregard
- Contemptuous defiance or disregard.
- Spite; malice: “He died soon after... of pure despite and vexation” (Sir Walter Scott).
- verb - to treat with contempt
There are 7 letters in DESPITE: D E E I P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESPITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESPITE plus a wildcard: DESPITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESPITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESPITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.